Monday, December 6, 2010

The humble appologies of a bad, bad blogger.

I realize that I have been very neglectful to the point of abuse with my blog,,,but man o man... what a busy couple of months!!! I'm not the most comfortable with blogging all details of my personal life but since June, I have moved to France, married my beautiful partner in San Francisco, started a new business (Voodoo Moonshine Vintage, more on that to come) and been back and forth between France, Seattle and one last trip to SF to get my French Visa. So now that the dust has finally settled a bit, I'm back in creative and work mode.  I am currently revamping the blog and facebook sites to try and make everything a little more up to date and easy to follow, as well as getting the shop in order and current vintage ready to sell before Christmas. Julien and I are also planning a shopping trip to Paris and London within the next few weeks  for the store, so stay tuned for all  the new vintage pieces we will be able to bring you!!

---------------------------------

J'ai réalisé que j'avais honteusement négligé mon blog mais à ma décharge, ces derniers mois on été très mouvementés!! Je n'ai jamais été très enclin à blogger sur les détails de ma vie personnelle mais depuis juin j'ai déménagé en France, ai épousé mon beau partenaire à San Francisco, ai commencé un nouveau magasin (Voodoo Moonshine Vintage, vous en saurez bientôt plus) et ai fait quelques allers-retours entre la France, Seattle et San Francisco pour avoir mon Visa Français. Donc maintenant que les choses commencent à se tasser, me voilà de retour en mode travail et création. Nous sommes pour le moment en train de remanier le blog/facebook pour essayer de tout mettre à jour et de rendre ça facile à suivre, tout en mettant en place le magasin pour que tout soit prêt avant noël! Julien et moi prévoyons également un voyage à Londres ou Paris dans les prochaines semaines pour le magasin donc restez dans le coin pour voir tous les superbes vêtements vintage que nous allons vous ramener!!
Lot's of Love,,,,xo~Sherri

1 comment: